Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 137, Issue 20

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 137, Issue 20
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 08:56:44 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Have I mentioned, lately, just how much I love the Kodak sensors?

That's the main reason I am even considering the E-500. But I already have an
E-300, which I think is smaller and lighter, so I think I'll hold on the E-500.

(I had a new E-300 long ago, and sold it. but then got another in trade for an
OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.8.)

:::: You are asked, what would you do if you could be God for a day? Then why
not shut up and do it, in proper scale of your life and your energy and your
abilities, right now, because you very much are? -- Mark Moreford
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Mark+Moreford> ::::