Re: [OM] More flower pix?

Subject: Re: [OM] More flower pix?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:42:14 -0800
> Having taken all those photos, I tend to mostly just enjoy the flowers. Stuck
> mostly at home, and with a new camera to
> learn - lots of new photos.

That's how it is with my mountain views. My first habit is to grab the
camera and head out doors for ever single nuance of lighting/cloud
changes. But I recognize that not everything is meant to be
photographed, but just enjoyed.

> RX100 IV, 1" sensor - not too shabby, no?

This is easily the best all-in-one we've seen to date. I think it's an
amazing camera that is both technically astute and usable.

AG Schnozz