[OM] Bag stuff

Subject: [OM] Bag stuff
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 16:54:37 +0000
Just in case anyone is interested:

My younger son makes his money from various enterprises on the Internet, having
given up a training manager post in London last year (we were very glad that he
moved out of London).

This video is a simple enough one, when compared with the expertise and
experience of List members, but he waxes lyrical about his GH5, 12-35ƒ2.8 and
Olympus DZuiko 60ƒ2.8 Macro.

https://barkandjack.com/2020/03/21/whats-in-my-camera-bag-2020/
<https://barkandjack.com/2020/03/21/whats-in-my-camera-bag-2020/>

But however much he likes his current stuff he’s always ready to be advised on
better kit or better ways of doing things – in case anyone feels like putting
him right on any subject.

Chris