Re: [OM] Michael's VESO: Grocery delivery options

Subject: Re: [OM] Michael's VESO: Grocery delivery options
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 17:05:35 +0000
LOL!

We have a Click and Collect tomorrow; no deliveries for PLU, reserved for the
needy.

But I got a call this morning from a neighbour who is a bit poorly with an even
more poorly partner, each on benefits so not very well off.  Would we pick up
some semi-skimmed goats’ milk, please?

Of course.  It was a valid excuse to get out, although only one of us went in
to the supermarkets (first one had none).

Chris