[OM] Hatcher Pass - Shadow Play

Subject: [OM] Hatcher Pass - Shadow Play
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 22:24:42 -0800
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/337

Hatcher Pass. Talkeetna Mountains. Alaska. Cropped and processed in
Adobe Lightroom. Panasonic DMC-GX85 with 45-150 lens.

I got a lot of wonderful pictures today, but this is one that may
become one of my favorites. I have to live with it for a while before
coming up with the final version for printing. The uncropped version
(this is from a horizontal) has an interesting surprise in it that I'm
not sure will be part of the final edit.

Other than going into work in the morning, we're now fully hunkered down.

AK Schnozz