Re: [OM] Oregon shuts down today

Subject: Re: [OM] Oregon shuts down today
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:15:37 -0800
> But it's hurting Drumpf's stock market so he may end isolation orders.
> We'll see.

I think the isolation orders are bound to end sooner rather than
later, anyway. The whole reason for them is pretty much like bolting
the barn door after the horse has already bolted.

This will eventually change to "protect the vulnerable". Let this run
its course in a non-burst manner so the peak load on the medical
infrastructure is within limits, but we MUST return to some sense of
normalcy sooner rather than later.

AG