Re: [OM] Social distancing WA/OR style

Subject: Re: [OM] Social distancing WA/OR style
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 08:59:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Here in Phoenix rush hour traffic is more like Saturday afternoon.  The
grocery store madness has settled down, and one chain now has morning senior
hour from Monday to Thursday.  Shelf stock is slowly returning to normal, but
it will still take a while.

     I am hoping that the higher than normal number of people outdoors will
prevail after all of this is over.  In the past even on weekends neighbourhoods
looked like ghost towns.

>On a positive note
>
>Air quality in Los Angeles with dramatically lower smog and air pollution
>as normally jammed freeways are near empty.
>
>As dire as things are, there could be some overall positive outcomes with
>new awareness.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson