[OM] Now that we are on 3rd party cult classics

Subject: [OM] Now that we are on 3rd party cult classics
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 01:21:09 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
http://web.archive.org/web/20030415043752/http://medfmt.8k.com/third/cult.html#vivitar

The cult classics site is no more but the wayback machine saved it.  Odd
lens--fully optimized for macro and not much FL shortening at max mag.  There
is a tad of color cast due  to the coatings  and the complexity of the design
with many lens elements.   Also has some LCA that is more visible with a high
res dig back.  I had started a project to just eliminate the cast  with
software but ran out of time

https://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Macro-2010/i-nNq3QpZ/A

Not my best shot with it but one I could find quickly.

I vote to resurrect the cult classic site, Mike