Re: [OM] How Wide is Wide? [was New Sonie lens 20/1.8]

Subject: Re: [OM] How Wide is Wide? [was New Sonie lens 20/1.8]
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 10:11:26 +0100
A stitch in time saves nine it is said.

Here are two views of a tomb in the Valley of Kings, one of the many Ramses’s
;-)

#1 - single shot, at the widest of the zoom range

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/2020-Egypt/2020-Egypte-+Valley+of+the+Kings+-+Tomb-0461.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/2020-Egypt/2020-Egypte-+Valley+of+the+Kings+-+Tomb-0461.jpg.html>

and a pano with the same lens at the same FL

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/2020-Egypt/2020-Egypte-+Valley+of+the+Kings+-+Tomb-pano.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/2020-Egypt/2020-Egypte-+Valley+of+the+Kings+-+Tomb-pano.jpg.html>

I’m unsure I’d have fared better with the 10 (read 15) mm UWA I had in the bag
and that I was too lazy to take out.

I might sell it after the Covid19 crisis btw. And yet, it’s nearly as good as
the Oly 7-14 I used to have.

Amities

Philippe