Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:49:02 -0400
Plus, I'm not entirely clear on how sunshine reaches my respiratory tract and lungs.

Michael

On 2020-03-25 4:02 p.m., Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Sunshine in general kills viruses, but you cannot infer too much from the
climate. Spain is a warm, dry country and we are badly hit right now. I think
that the way people behaved and the timing of the restrictions are much more
important.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog:
http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"