Re: [OM] Tamron Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron Lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:21:18 -0700
On 3/25/2020 6:20 AM, Piers Hemy wrote:
I recall that Walt Wayman waxed lyrical about the 35-105, which I also had
for a while. It was a much later vintage than the lenses covered on
adaptall-2.com, possibly based on an AF design, with cosmetics that bear no
relation to the earlier SP lenses.

Yup. Styling is like their early AF lenses. Trying to think back on why I never bonded with mine, I'm pretty sure it was the same problem as the OM 35-80/2.8, poor close focus limit.

I preferred the Tammy that started this thread, the 35-80 macro.

C. U. Moose