[OM] IMG : Egypt - People 10 and places

Subject: [OM] IMG : Egypt - People 10 and places
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:26:56 +0100
Yesterday’s offering featured a lady baking bread. Here is how to :

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/2020-Egypt/ezgif_com-optimize-2.gif.html

We were also discussing panos and UWAs on the Olylist - here’s one pano in
which the shadows finally meet ...
LR did a great job as I have been able to detect only one duplicate lady in the
moving crowds.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/2020-Egypt/2020-Egypte-Abu+Simbel-PANO-small-.jpg.html

The next two are titled Tricky, and Trickier - took us half an hour to finally
manage to get through the illegally incoming traffic … but fun all the same to
feel like being part of an anthill ...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/2020-Egypt/2020-Egypte-Tricky-0047.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/2020-Egypt/2020-Egypte-Trickier-0054.jpg.html

And to finish with, a chase on what they call a road in the desert, and that
would largely qualify as track on most of the remaining 600 km.
Shot at sunset, at 110km/h or so. The race/chase lasted 15 mn at least, scary.
The guys even took i-phone photos of the young lady sitting behind me in the
van ...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/2020-Egypt/2020-Egypte-The+Chase-0208.jpg.html

All but the fist one may be viewed large (the pano certainly much better so)

Amities

Philippe