Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:45:49 +0100
Since once detected there’s unfortunately no cure readily available so far, the
best way to avoid tracking is switching that appliance off, and STAY HOME.
The latter saves you from Russians, thieves, worries, trouble, fever, coughs
and chest pains, etc.

Keep calm but stay home.

Amities

Philippe in devastated Alsace.