Re: [OM] News Flash-no flash

Subject: Re: [OM] News Flash-no flash
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 09:25:41 +0000
That (flash) brings me to the subject of LED panels. Aforementioned son
(barkandjack.com), who makes a living with videos and blogging, uses very
pretty Aputure items, which are not cheap.

I prefer the idea of a constant light source in otherwise low light situations,
but how do the strengths compare?  This feels like an imprecise question, but
has anyone on the List used both systems and decided on a preference?

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay