Re: [OM] Self-isolating

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-isolating
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:14:17 +0200
I sense a mix of wishful thinking and denial, Chris. The weather is gorgeous
right now here in Spain, and we had the highest daily death toll in the past 24
hours, 832 fatalities. In Italy, the virus is now spreading in the southern
(warm) part of the country. It will spread in the US worse than it did even in
Italy in the coming weeks. The irresponsible behavior of many Americans will
ensure that, regardless of climate.

Enjoy your relative freedom while you can.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"