Re: [OM] Self-isolating

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-isolating
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 05:47:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Here's a useful page of forecasts for the US as well as individual states:

http://covid19.healthdata.org/

     Yes, it could easily spread quickly here, I'm just looking at the history
of how it has spread to date.  Very little of it found in the tropics compared
to temperate zones, and even less in arid regions.

>I sense a mix of wishful thinking and denial, Chris. The weather is
>gorgeous right now here in Spain, and we had the highest daily death
>toll in the past 24 hours, 832 fatalities. In Italy, the virus is now
>spreading in the southern (warm) part of the country. It will spread
>in the US worse than it did even in Italy in the coming weeks. The
>irresponsible behavior of many Americans will ensure that, regardless
>of climate.
>
>Enjoy your relative freedom while you can.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson