Re: [OM] OT: NYC Quarantine

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: NYC Quarantine
From: John Hermanson <jhermanson21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 13:15:26 -0400
Twittler has backed down, I guess he realized there'd be no way to enforce
a quarantine of NY, NJ and parts of Connecticut.   Gee, he thought we
should all go back to work tomorrow 3/30.   His 15 sick people have not
gone down to  "almost zero".   Good not to trust anything trumps has to
say.  Anyone else notice that when he steps to the side of the podium to
let someone else speak, he exhibits the physical mannerisms of Mussolini?

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 7:39 PM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 3/28/2020 3:23 PM, Frank wrote:
> > Isn't that a great way to spread the virus?
>
> It certainly is.
>
> I don't talk politics. But I must say that this is a reason to rename our
> president "Idiot in Chief".
>
> Announcing that he "may" quarantine NY/NJ in 48 hours is a sure way to
> cause people to flee.
>
> Either do it or don't do it. Waffling just causes more damage.
>
> Yes, we have relatives in NYC.
>
> A Shovel is a Shovel Moose
>
> --
> --