Re: [OM] OT: NYC Quarantine

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: NYC Quarantine
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 11:37:58 -0800
> Anyone else notice that when he steps to the side of the podium to
> let someone else speak, he exhibits the physical mannerisms of Mussolini?

Uh, no. And it's these kind of Mussolini and Hitler comparisons that
make me want to just say "Eff Off!" He's not either one. And this is
neither 1930's Germany or Italy.

Last I checked, it wasn't Trump ordering us to not leave our houses,
or closing our churches, or banning social gatherings. It's the state
governors and mayors. Imagine if Trump said the things that Cuomo
said. What if Trump ordered the US Military to enforce his rules. It
isn't. It's the governors doing so with the National Guard. It's the
mayors with their police forces.

Love him, hate him or despise him, I don't really care. But these
stupid, idiotic, and completely incorrect comparisons to those two
thugs proves that your argument is not only flawed, but you can't even
see the facts for what they are. You run on the basis of 100% of Trump
is a lier, thief and moron. 100% is wrong. 100% is to be opposed. Even
if what he says and sometimes does is correct, we MUST MUST MUST
oppose him and ridicule him. This attitude is stupid and shows just
how biased and filled with hate we can be.

Besides, if Trump was actually acting like Mussolini or Hitler, we
wouldn't even be having these discussions because you would have been
killed by now.

So, knock it off and get a frick'n life.

AG Schnozz