Re: [OM] OT: NYC Quarantine

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: NYC Quarantine
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 17:56:46 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I couldn't agree with John Pavlovitz more.  The Christian premise of
compassion and forgiveness fails when it come to people not only lack civility
but who go beyond and openly and unashamedly have nothing but open contempt for
just about anyone that does.  I could speak volumes on this subject, but I'll
stop here.

     Thank you for pointing us to John Pavlovitz.  It was a pleasant read.

>I respectfully disagree.  Drumpf might not be Mussolini or Hitler but he is
>the worst thing that has ever happened to the USA.  I cannot fathom how
>anybody can still support him.  He is a racist, misogynist, bigot,
>xenophobe, corrupt, grafting, cheat and liar.  Every time he opens his
>mouth he lies.  He is only in this for what he and his family can gain.
>
>I totally agree with John Pavlovitz, a Presbyterian minister:
>https://johnpavlovitz.com/2017/11/23/hate-president-think-im-okay/
>
>Trump is totally responsible for the current coronavirus crisis in the
>USA.  He could not possibly have done a worse job if he tried.
>
>And thanks to John Pavolvitz, I can say that I hate him.  I have never
>hated anybody in my life but I hate Donald Trump.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson