[OM] OT: Stay at Home Order

Subject: [OM] OT: Stay at Home Order
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:36:17 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Well, it had to happen,  We now have an official "Stay At Home" order for
Arizona.  Numerous mayors plus a lengthy petition motivated the governor to do
so.

     It really doesn't change things much.  Businesses that are presently open
will remain so, mostly.  There will just be fewer people running around.

     Coffee is essential.  I might get myself a container or two of grounds and
just learn to stomach my own coffee.  If I use de-chlorinated water and a
French press it's no too bad.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson