Re: [OM] Photo Scanner.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Scanner.
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 19:55:47 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
For my entire career as a photographer, I had many people tell me, "Oh, you
must get an apple computer they last longer and when you use them every day is
a better day. They always work and the birds will be singing and the flowers
blooming."

Well. about a year ago I replaced my faithful tower computer as it aged out. I
had used it without fail for 0ver 15 years. I expect the replacement will be my
last. And the only printer problem was when I had an HP 19" printer. It was an
exceptional printer but when I upgraded from Windows 96 or whatever, HP
discontinued support for the printer and would not get a new driver. Keep in
mind they were still selling new ones. So the guy that buys a brand new one
from Comp USA or Best buy is left holding the bag? Yup. So, I will never do
business with HP again.

And Apple? Just too expensive.