Re: [OM] Photo Scanner.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Scanner.
From: Martin Walters <mwalters1440@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 16:40:16 -0400
We've had several issues with Canon printers/scanners and outdated drivers. Our MX870 all-in-one would not print via WiFi from my wife's Imac, after the last OS update, but would print if connected by cable. Canon says it"s not updating the driver. Was not happy, as there is nothing wrong with the printer/scanner. We bought an Epson ET-2750 for her, and all is now good.  For my Canon flatbed (9000, I think), I couldn't find the discs to upgrade to Win 10 (they're in a box somewhere after our move) so I simply got the Vuescan drivers.

Time will tell if Epson is any better or worse than Canon......

Martin