[OM] Decent webinar for Sharpen AI

Subject: [OM] Decent webinar for Sharpen AI
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 21:27:26 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
They recorded it and available on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eyJ5Hvhmac

The masking tool looks OK and can stay within the program rather than back and
forth to PS.  Curiously the host did not have too much trouble running it twice
on the same areas--it seems to leave very sharp areas alone (well sometimes).
I tried that with FM in the past and as predicted waaaaay too many artifacts
and I never use it that way.  It is not clear if running Sh AI with a mask is
akin to a lower setting for some areas or just altering a layer opacity or the
equivalent.  I suspect the former.  The problem is one has to run the routine
again with  a mask and you can't use a slider to adjust.

Trying to sharpen up with this software, Mike