[OM] Forgive me I just couldn't resist !

Subject: [OM] Forgive me I just couldn't resist !
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 15:55:07 +1100
A variation on an older joke:

A plane with five passengers on board - Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Jacinda
Ardern, the Pope and a 10 year old school girl - is about to crash and there
are only four parachutes.
Trump says "I need one. I'm the smartest man in the USA and I'm needed to
solve the pandemic." He takes one parachute and jumps.
Johnson says "I'm needed to sort out the COVID-19 mess in Britain." He takes
one and jumps.
The Pope says "The world's Catholics depend on me for comfort in a time of
fear." He takes one and jumps.
"You can have the last parachute", Jacinda says to the 10 year old. "I've
lived a good part of my life. Yours is only just starting."
The girl replies "Don't worry, there are two parachutes left, the smartest
man in the USA just took my schoolbag."

...Wayne