Re: [OM] CCD image sensor cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] CCD image sensor cameras
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 17:22:34 +0200
Hi Wayne,

I don’t have an answer to your precise question.

Just two remarks :

1 - Fuji's X-Trans is another type of CMOS, not CCD, and used in nearly all of
their APSC cameras.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujifilm_X-Trans_sensor

I think I know of one exception, in the lower bracket of the range -
https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilm-x-t100

2 - I had a Nikon D700 whose colours I never complained of. I did of some of
the Olies' (E410, E520, E620) in low light or using high ISO (yellow and orange
cast issues and very hard to address).

Hope this helps you sort out the possibilities :-)

Amities

Philippe