Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 3/4/2020: paella in prison

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 3/4/2020: paella in prison
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 11:01:58 -0800
> On Friday, my wife decided to make paella for lunch. We always do this in our
> outside kitchen, especially when the weather is nice enough to also eat
> outside.

Yesterday, I did cook outdoors. My gas grill also has a normal stove
burner on it too, so I used that to cook up some stir-fry like
something. Beef, shrimp, garlic, cooked in sesame oil, oyster sauce,
Worcester sauce, soy sauce, and chili sauce. Cooking stuff like this
will stink the house up for week.

AK Schnozz