Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: third week of prison

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: third week of prison
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 10:43:36 -0700
I saw a series of graphs of the rates of disease in 1918 in various cities.
Almost all had a second bump. Sobering.

E. Q. Moose

And the "bump" was worse. Sobering indeed.

Our governor was on it from the beginning and our rate of infection is the lowest and flattest in the country. People here have mostly taken things very seriously. I hope they will continue to do so when the economic "bump" really hits hard. It will be worse than the virus... and then the second virus "bump" will hit. ... We as humans are going to have to make fundamental changes in how we live.

<https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/04/07/825479416/new-yorks-coronavirus-deaths-may-level-off-soon-when-might-your-state-s-peak>