Re: [OM] Stuck at home in Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: [OM] Stuck at home in Pennsylvania
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 16:07:34 -0800
> New Deal actually left us with some valuable infrastructure and wages
> unlike the last few bailouts. Alaska is definitely on the plus side when
> it comes to dividing up federal pesos. But that's fine, spend as much as
> it takes to keep Sarah up there in quarantine.

Isn't that the truth! Yes, Alaska is a hugely expensive place to try
and provide "standardized" education, health, communications, and
transportation. But we do also contribute back with one of the largest
fisheries in the world, oil, gold, and other things. Also, most
importantly, it keeps the old Schnozzaroo interested in photography!

AK Schnozz