Re: [OM] Isolation??

Subject: Re: [OM] Isolation??
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 09:28:46 +0200
Had my daughter on facetime last night. Trapped in an appartment with her two
young kids in Paris, and working from home.

The weekend before we went into confinement, I had planned to drive over and
return with the kids (we live on 2.5 acres of remote land, no neighbour but the
wild boars and the deer, of course not as big as yours, but better than the
city). She turned my offer down. Hope we won’t regret it. Anyway they’re fine
right now, fingers crossed.

I hope yours will enjoy the bootcamp when they plant and/or pick up the veggies
and make the preserves with you :-)

Keep (them too) safe

Amities

Philippe