Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/4/2020: buying bread

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/4/2020: buying bread
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 10:18:05 +0100
The bread looks lovely, Nathan, the pain au chocolat rather naughty.

We are about to run out of flour and might have to buy bread, the crappy stuff
that people sell in shops (I know some of it’s OK).  I am now almost addicted
to my wife’s sourdough so it will be rather unpleasant to change to commercial
stuff.

A sample of her stuff . . . https://www.blipfoto.com/entry/2693524744128432151

Chris