Re: [OM] Stuck at home in Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: [OM] Stuck at home in Pennsylvania
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 19:19:12 +1000
Exactly the situation we have in Oz, we have very lucrative markets on the
eastern and southern coasts but the company that was originally government
owned and was privatised is left holding the bag to support the "outback"
customers (Northern Territory - 0.16 people/sq km).  So Telstra is being
"white anted" by all the new players who have moved in to the urban areas.

...Wayne