[OM] Military Grade Weaponry TT/artisans 11mm Fisheye Leica M9

Subject: [OM] Military Grade Weaponry TT/artisans 11mm Fisheye Leica M9
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 20:28:57 -0700
Not going to get into gun control issues but what you see are NOT NOT NOT
Military Grade weapons

CLASS III fully automatic firearms are available to Americans at a
STEEEEEEEEEEEP price (think 6 M10s) and a 6 month wait (at least) and a LOT of
paperwork…they are fun to shoot but that is another topic…sort of like a Nikon
F2H with a 250 back…

While looking sort of frightening to many folk, the AR-15 civilian AK 47 etc
are not not not not not not “Military Grade” they are semi automatic rifles

Yes they, like all guns (and cars and Tylenol in the UK), can kill people and
in the wrong hands with stupid (even Trump banned them) mods like bump stocks
they can kill MANY MANY more people…

Love the UK and people but the Second Amendment is the law of the land and if
some fat bozo with a cigarette wants to dress up and play scary soldier so be
it…

Be safe, be well and capture the beauty around us, not the ugliness….

Many pix on FB Mark Kronquist open to all

Just shot the amazing TT/Artisans 11mm Fisheye  AWESOME LENS I think they have
a version for OLY as well