Re: [OM] Military Grade Weaponry TT/artisans 11mm Fisheye Leica M9

Subject: Re: [OM] Military Grade Weaponry TT/artisans 11mm Fisheye Leica M9
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 21:29:26 -0700
On 4/19/2020 8:28 PM, Mark Kronquist wrote:
Many pix on FB Mark Kronquist open to all

Just shot the amazing TT/Artisans 11mm Fisheye  AWESOME LENS I think they have
a version for OLY as well.

I don't see the point. It's a 24x36 mm format lens, so would not be a full fisheye on µ4/3.  Full Frame fisheyes are at most 180° on the diagonal. Probably 130° horizontal AoV already and using it on a 4/3 sensor would cut that way down.

There are two excellent fisheyes for µ4/3, Oly 8/1.8 and Panny 8/3.5. They have the further advantages of AF and providing EXIF data.

I have the Panny, mostly because it's half the weight and 60% of the bulk. I've
been very pleased with it.

Peripheral Vision Moose