[OM] Free to a good home: 50/1.4, 3.5 Macro, 200/4; was Re: Any stack of

Subject: [OM] Free to a good home: 50/1.4, 3.5 Macro, 200/4; was Re: Any stack of OM Film burners and lenses etc for sale out there
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 16:11:12 +0000
I’ve been meaning to post to clear the last of my lenses, since I can’t find my
two OM1n’s anywhere…. Either packed in a box somewhere when moving and never
unpacked them, or maybe I gave them away on the list?

Anyway, I’ve got a 50/1.4 MC (ruby color front coating), a 50/3.5 Macro (this
was one I bought from Jan Steinman in early 1999), and 200/4. I would consider
them all BGN grade by KEH standards. The Macro comes in hard case, the 200 in
soft case, the 50 with no case. 50 was my favorite lens by far, and almost all
my keepers on the E3 were done with the 50/1.4.

Any or all, for you, Mark, or anyone on the list. Let me know what you want,
where you want it sent. I’ve been the beneficiary of graciousness—just
because--from other list members in the past, and would be happy to continue
that tradition.

Siddiq