Re: [OM] IMG: Song Sparrow

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Song Sparrow
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:18:22 -0700
I was carrying it on its back, Jim, cradled in both hands. Best way I can
describe its abrupt departure was as a snap-roll to full wing extension,
followed by a good, hard, down-sweep to gain speed and altitude. It was
rather ironic that it ended up roosting on the exact roof I had intended to
place it, where, after another ten minutes or so, it flew off.

Scott