Re: [OM] Portra 160 [was Speaking of Color [was Olympus E-1 Color Magic]

Subject: Re: [OM] Portra 160 [was Speaking of Color [was Olympus E-1 Color Magic]]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:23:28 -0700
On 4/21/2020 12:32 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Well-profiled Moose wrote:
I have one I made in Vuescan with an IT8 target.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Scan/VuesProf/index.htm>
160NC would be the previous version.

I also created a profile with my IT8 target and found it to be an
improvement. But the biggest problem with Vuescan is that it auto
adjusts a little bit (even when everything is locked down tight), and
it throws the profile off.

I don't recall any such difficulty.

Speaking of IT8 targets, mine got misplaced with our last move and
it's buried in some box or file folder. Aargh.

I know where mine are.

Un Moving Moose