Re: [OM] IMG: More Birds

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Birds
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 08:35:04 -0500
Thanks for taking time to look at the images, Chris.  Birds, like butterflies, demonstrate amazing stamina in their travels.

On 4/22/20 2:44 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
Thanks for those stories, Jim.  There was such a contrast between placid Dove and weary
Grosbeak; such birds achieve amazing feats.  Many birds migrating to and away from the UK
have to fly across areas where they are shot at by “hunters” despite their
small size.  Malta, for instance.

Chris