Re: [OM] IMG: Breakfast Time - Wayne S.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Breakfast Time - Wayne S.
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:32:30 -0500
Wayne, here are a couple of snaps of the back yard feeder arrangement.  As you will note, this is not a "garden".  At this time it is in need of its biweekly mowing, but the bushes and fence lines are trimmed only twice a year, so the birds find it rustic enough that they are comfortable here.  They emptied the hanging feeder during yesterday's drizzle.  I need to get it refilled.

Overall view:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200424-DSCF1560.JPG.html

The two feeders:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200424-DSCF1562.JPG.html

Hope that helps you get the full picture.