Re: [OM] Problem solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem solved
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:06:08 -0700
> From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
>
> This is NOT the Onion.

It’s really hard to tell these days, no?

I’d hate to be a satire writer. It’s impossible to jump that shark anymore.

At least corporate publicists have job security. Lysol and others are
scrambling to warn people not to drink or inject their products.

Hmmm… I wonder if you could grind up UV fluorescent tubes and inhale them?
(Don’t laugh. Someone will try.)

The only good that can come of this is that he seems to want to kill off his
own voters.

“Satire died when Henry Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize.” - Tom Lehrer

“No matter how cynical you get, you just can’t keep up.” - Lily Tomlin

Jan