Re: [OM] OT: Cox Wifi Speed

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Cox Wifi Speed
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 20:04:16 +0200
Congrats Jim !

I parted with my Cox when she was 17, still in its original condition(apart
from a body paint I had daubed myself …  I turned down an offer from a student
of mine I liked, for his own safety - and had it dumped for the price of the
car stereo on the the Audi I was then buying … But had I then have garage room
to stock it, I should have kept this Cox :-)

Amities

Cox forever Philippe

Amities

Philippe