Re: [OM] OT: Cox Wifi Speed

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Cox Wifi Speed
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 13:22:26 -0500
I have a similar dilemma with a 26yr old Chevy S10 P/U which has only 73,000 actual miles on it.  A lady up the street sees it sitting, little used, and wants to buy it for her teenage son. But this truck was originally bought to pull a boat on a trailer, it was built before airbags, and has a 4.3 liter V6.  Lots of torque for a heavy-footed, easily distracted youngster.  I just put a new battery in it after 7 years, and will keep it to haul recycling items to the collection center, if it ever opens again.