Re: [OM] IMG: Purple Finch

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Purple Finch
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 20:18:21 -0500
Yes, Moose, that would be nice.  But I'm an old tightwad.  I bought a used OM-D E-M1, not the Mark II, and they don't list that as a compatible body.  Maybe they just ignored it, as most folks do.  But it works for me.

But since I'm 90, and an endangered species, $1600 is a lot of investment, so I will probably forego the temptation.

Unless I decide it is a good place to invest the government's $1200 gift.

Do you have one in hand?