[OM] An Alaskan Sunset

Subject: [OM] An Alaskan Sunset
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 12:20:11 -0800
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/345

An Alaska Sunset (from June, 2019). Canon 6D with OM Zuiko 21/3.5
lens. OK, it wasn't really sunset for another hour or more, as this
was taken at only 10:26 PM. South Fork, Eagle River. The lowering sun
was just sneaking behind the mountains. ISO 100, F16, 1/4000.

My nephew was visiting and we were on an epic day-hike. This picture
was taken about 2.5 miles from the trailhead as the lowering sun was
just sneaking behind the Rendezvous Peak. Two hours later, we were
still taking pictures - handheld at low ISO.

AK Schnozz