Re: [OM] [OT] Shominy

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Shominy
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 22:30:35 -0800
> "But alas, these are not mine- they are my pinings for personal and spiritual
> involvement (and dreams of climbing) of
> mountainous regions, and I just wanted to share these feelings through
> imagery."

I kinda thought the same thing because of all the broken links. Also,
there were several other things that stood out to me:

1. Ideal lighting and cloud conditions like that sometimes occur only
a handful of times a year. I live in an amazing location and as
incredible some of the days are, they aren't consistently so. We can
go two weeks without seeing the mountains at all.

2. This person would have to be a world traveler of "Youtube
Influencer" claim with a million plus followers. That's the only way
to be at all those locations at just the right time and climbing the
right mountains, etc.

3. Multiple styles.

There are some really incredible pictures there, though.

AK Schnozz