Re: [OM] IMG: Topaz DeNoise AI, Success & Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Topaz DeNoise AI, Success & Problem
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 22:27:47 -0700
On 4/29/2020 6:32 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I have had a lot of good advice from Moose and others on ways to improve my photos, particularly noisy small crops.  I now have Topaz DeNoise AI installed to use to clean up my images, and it works well.

Here are a couple of old scanned flash photos, cleaned up:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20071025-Young+Poo+Cat+01.JPG.html

Yikes! It's a good thing POO and MikeG's Master, Othello, didn't meet. cleaning up the fur would have been a lot of work. :-)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20071025-Young+Poo+Cat+02.JPG.html

Pretty cat!

Catlike Moose