Re: [OM] Exercise in Spain

Subject: Re: [OM] Exercise in Spain
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 20:45:45 +0200
I am THRILLED! I got up at 6 this morning to make sure that I would be done
with doing dishes from last night (part of my morning routine), my two cups of
coffee, breakfast etc. by 8 so as to have 2 hours of cycling. It was great to
cycle in my hilly landscape again. I am not sore at all, I have kept in shape
during the confinement by cycling on my front porch every day (on a set of
rollers with one of my regular bikes mounted on the base). I could tell that I
had not done real climbing for 7 weeks, since my heart rate went up to a higher
level than usually on that route. But otherwise fine. I just did a short 32 km
ride today, will do a longer one tomorrow.

And now I just got back from a walk on the beach, another permitted activity.
People like me (between 14 and 70) can go out from 6 to 10 a.m. and from 8 to
11 p.m. The other slots are reserved for families with small children (12-7)
and for seniors (10-12 and 19-20). The idea is to ensure that everybody does
not hit the beach promenade at the same time, especially since we now have
proper spring weather with blue sky and temps around 30-32 C.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"