Re: [OM] No longer window shopping - ERRATUM

Subject: Re: [OM] No longer window shopping - ERRATUM
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 16:29:19 -0800
> I know, it's just an artificial target. OTOH, it's about the only way to do
> serious, head-to-head comparisons. It does
> have a wide array of components that show up various kinds of differences.

It's in different lighting that I see the different cameras react
differently. The lighting for the sample targets is too consistent and
standardized.

> You are back on the JPEG soapbox again?

Nope. Definitely not. However, I do agree with some individuals that
the in-camera processing can be better in regards to noise and color
accuracy than Adobe. Beyond that, no reason to.

Adobe Schnozz