Re: [OM] No longer window shopping

Subject: Re: [OM] No longer window shopping
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 17:13:29 -0800
> Bated breath perhaps? Baited is a bit fishy smelling and one might choose to
> hold their breath. But it will be a relief to see the Ag lenses back in
> action. The desert scenery here is getting a bit old and dusty of late. Some
> fresh Alaskan scenes will be a treat. And I can second Moose's mention of
> Fotasy adapter. In fact, I can send you mine if you don't find one.

Breath mints for everyone!

I've got a Fotasy adapter ordered from KEH. Should be here in a
millennium or two.

The 28-70 kit lens really isn't half bad. For a hundred bucks it
seemed like a good bargain.

And it's not like I haven't been taking pictures as of late. :) Just
not really much with the OM Zuikos since parting ways with the 6D. I
did miss that camera, but it was worn out and living on borrowed time.
It was going to go kaput on me before too long.

AG Schnozz