Re: [OM] First of the Sony pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] First of the Sony pictures
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 21:25:03 -0800
> Not quite the same sense of sharpness as your other recent pix of snowy
> mountains.

My shots with the E-400 and GX85 were sharper. I'm definitely seeing
where the lens has limits. It's really not  that the Sony lens is all
that bad, but the other lenses are exceptionally good. Especially the
Lumix lenses which have some secret sauce.

> > I think the camera may be a keeper. :)
> I imagine so. At least keep it until I get mine. ;-)

Don't you already have one or is it a Mk1?

I'm taking pictures side-by-side with the Olympus and Panasonic
cameras. The differences in coloring are quite different. Using the
same auto settings in Lightroom will yield entirely different
pictures. The as-is SOOC JPEGs are actually pretty close with the
E-400. But that's where the similarities end.

AG Schnozz