Re: [OM] No longer window shopping--adapters of various flavors

Subject: Re: [OM] No longer window shopping--adapters of various flavors
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 14:16:23 -0800
> Really, after that elegant enumeration of complex ways to get exif?   Simple,
> cheap, effective--sooooo not me with adapters. The lack of decent solutions
> is mostly  Sonnie's fault hindering access to the ability to interface with
> the cams.

$9 is $9. I can put up with a lot of missing information for $9.

For now.

There is certainly a potential advantage to using a bunch of smart
OM-EOS adapters for each of my lenses and then an EOS-E adapter for
the EXIF and focal-length support so the IBIS will set automatically.
I've got a little bit of money in the 2020 budget for adapters, so
I'll experiment a bit to learn what is worthy of getting my
hard-earned dollars. In the meantime, I just need SOMETHING to hold
the Zuikos in place.

And it's not like I'm not used to adapted lenses without exif.

AG Schnozz